Saturday, November 24, 2012

"I Made A Way"

     I woke up early this morning with these words going through my mind.  It has been a while since I have written any poems.  It has also been a while since I have written any posts to this blog.  I felt as though I was suppose to write this one down, since I was basically awakened by it.  Then felt as though suppose to post it on blog.  I hope that it helps someone who reads it...

You think you are walking all alone,
Without true peace and far from home.
I've been with you all of this time...
I gave you hope when you were nine.

You think My love cannot penetrate
Through all the walls you still create?
I see the mess that you have made.
I've watched you dance in masquerade.

Why do you insist we play this game?
I know you hear Me calling your name.
You try to fill the void in all that you do.
I spend My days waiting for you...

Remember the hill and the tree;
The very cross where they crucified Me?
Give Me your burdens and your pain...
I long to make you whole again!

Give Me those burdens and your sin,
The very ones you are still trapped in.
I hold the key to open the gate;
I have made a way for you to escape!

Follow Me, I will give you My best...
A place for your soul to finally rest.
It is time for you to live again
With the Son of God and Son of man.


     If you would, please share on your facebook pages so as may people as possible can read.  I think it is meant for someone out there to read. 
     Thanks again for reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment